Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Tamara Mendt <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/19 16:53:08 UTC

Problems building the current master

Hello,

I am getting errors when trying to build the current master and I wonder if
anyone has had the same problem or could help me figure it out.

@aalexandrov says he is having the same issue.

I am using
Maven Version: 3.0.5
Java version: 1.8.0_45

When I try to compile I get following Errors and the build fails:

[ERROR] error:
[INFO]      while compiling: YarnTaskManager.scala
[ERROR] error: File name too long
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
net.alchim31.maven:scala-maven-plugin:3.1.4:compile (scala-compile-first)
on project flink-yarn: wrap: org.apache.commons.exec.ExecuteException:
Process exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1]

Cheers,

Tamara

Re: Problems building the current master

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Thanks for investigating this, Robert!

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.