Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2010/10/30 00:59:09 UTC

Blueprint uber bundle and extracting the proxy support

Hi,

I am almost ready to commit some changes for ARIES-468 to extract the
proxy support so it can be shared by JNDI. However I am not 100% what
the right thing to do with the blueprint uber bundle. I could:

1. Not include the proxy service code inside it, so it would have an
external dependency
2. Include the proxy service code.

The first is easier, the second a little more complex. My main concern
is with bloat. I use the blueprint uber bundle, but also grab the
util, JNDI and some other bundles and I'm concerned about having
multiple copies of the code, but other people my have different
requirements.

Any thoughts on what the right thing to do is?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham