Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 2000/04/30 12:12:15 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/shmem/unix/mm aclocal.m4 config.guess mm.h

In article <20...@locus.apache.org> you wrote:

>   Fix mm configuration on Solaris 8 x86 and OS/390.  Don't require
>   /sbin in PATH on FreeBSD. (all submitted to rse previously)

Just upgrade the MM version in APR to version 1.1.0
and you get all of these things at once.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/shmem/unix/mm aclocal.m4 config.guess mm.h

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Since Ralf just announced this this morning (at least that's when I saw
the note), I'll be importing MM 1.1 tomorrow morning sometime.

Ryan

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Sascha Schumann wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 30, 2000 at 12:12:15PM +0200, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> >
> > In article <20...@locus.apache.org> you wrote:
> >
> > >   Fix mm configuration on Solaris 8 x86 and OS/390.  Don't require
> > >   /sbin in PATH on FreeBSD. (all submitted to rse previously)
> >
> > Just upgrade the MM version in APR to version 1.1.0
> > and you get all of these things at once.
>
> +1 on importing MM 1.1 once it is stable (MM 1.1.1 has just been
> committed to the FreeBSD ports collection).
>
> A few builds of Apache 2.0 on OpenBSD showed that MM 1.1 can just
> be copied over 1.0.
>
> - Sascha

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/shmem/unix/mm aclocal.m4 config.guess mm.h

Posted by Sascha Schumann <sa...@schumann.cx>.