Posted to user@poi.apache.org by merlin_0008 <me...@126.com> on 2009/02/12 03:05:45 UTC

Help! The width of Excel in design is different with the situation in print

In my application, I need to export my data to Excel with POI, and the column
width should equal the width  of the Excel in print view. But I can not find
the rule between the design view and print view. The only thing I found is
the column width in print view is longer than it in design view.
Anyone meet this situation too? And who can tell me how to solve it??