Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de> on 2003/09/03 11:22:30 UTC

Re: [BUG] ConnectionManagerImpl has no connection on commit (was before : Help with PlatformDefaultImpl - Given connection was null, cannot prepare autoCommit state)

Hi Roger,

think this is a side-effect of the jboss specific
eager-release 'true' setting. Do you use OJB
within jboss? If not, don't set eager-release 'true'.
It's on my todo-list to get rid of this attribute.

regards,
Armin