Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> on 2019/11/07 10:30:08 UTC

Issue in RO Call and Data Retrieval time

Hi ,

When we call two ro's  from same method and it contains code  between both
ro calls , system should go to resulthandler of remoteobject 1 and then
execute code between remoteobject 1 call  and remoteobject 2 call  and then
call the result handler of remoteobject 2.

We are facing this issue in our whole application.

Look file : https://paste.apache.org/rpd9u

1.	System should call execute code inside  fn_roPersistenceServiceRH
and
2.	then execute code

                  dbzUtil.setForm(arrFormItems, dgList.selectedItem as
Object, org.apache.royale.reflection.describeType(dbzUnitRateSetupVO)  as
TypeDefinition);

                  btnSave.enabled = true;

                        btnDelete.enabled = true;

3.	then execute code inside  fn_roGetDataRH

what system is doing

  executing 2 then 1 then 3 which is incorrect.

-Alina Kazi