Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2018/05/12 13:36:38 UTC

tracking SQL queries in 2.5

Igniters,

I just noticed this horrible ticket:

Apparently, a couple of releases back the community added support for
"CREATE TABLE" command and for some reason nobody checked that query
metrics on the created tables do not work.

Do we have any idea of what it would take to fix? If it is a simple fix, I
would like to squeeze it into 2.5 release.

D.

Re: tracking SQL queries in 2.5

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 3:55 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dima,
>
> This is not that simple unfortunately. We need to build the whole
> infrastructure for cache-less SQL queries. This is not very complex, but
> require considerable efforts. Let's do that in AI 2.6 scope.

Got it, thanks!

Re: tracking SQL queries in 2.5

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Dima,