Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Roger Leigh <rl...@codelibre.net> on 2017/06/03 22:02:06 UTC

Re: Integrating CMake support for xerces

On 31/05/17 14:23, Cantor, Scott wrote:
> Roger, if you want to check the patch into trunk that's fine. I'm holding off bumping the versions to 3.2 since it will break your current patch and it would be best if I figure out how to get the version bumped in the new Windows builds anyway.

I have now committed the CMake patch as revision 1797546.

I guess there's now always the option of deleting some or all of the
stuff under projects/Win32 if you wanted to avoid updating the version
in them all!

Regards,
Roger

Re: Integrating CMake support for xerces

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
On 6/3/17, 6:02 PM, "Roger Leigh" <rl...@codelibre.net> wrote:

> I guess there's now always the option of deleting some or all of the
> stuff under projects/Win32 if you wanted to avoid updating the version
> in them all!

Oh, I intended to remove all that. My project's going to be moving up to VC2017 anyway.

-- Scott