Posted to dev@celeborn.apache.org by Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org> on 2023/01/03 09:04:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Celeborn(Incubating) 0.2.0-rc0

Hi Celeborn community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache Uniffle (Incubating) 0.2.0-rc0

The git tag to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-celeborn/releases/tag/v0.2.0-incubating-rc0

The git commit hash:
6c3709ce13aa5172fe1c026e14728663ddab7ef3

The source tarballs can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/celeborn/v0.2.0-incubating-rc0/

Fingerprint of the PGP key release artifacts are signed with:
FCF20BB29C7BEFDF58F998F76392F71F37356FA0

My public key to verify signatures can be found in:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/celeborn/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary
number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and the reason)

Checklist for release:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
Steps to validate the release:
https://linkis.apache.org/community/how-to-verify

Starting with my +1 (non-binding):

* Download links, checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
* Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.
* Release files have the word incubating in their name.
* DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.
* All files have license headers if necessary.
* No unlicensed compiled archives bundled in source archive.
* The source tarball matches the git tag.
* Build from source is successful, Uniffle CI passed. [1]

Thanks,
Ethan Feng

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Celeborn(Incubating) 0.2.0-rc0

Posted by Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org>.
This mail should be ignored.

在 2023年1月3日 17:04:39 上,Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org> 写道: