Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 12:02:42 UTC

[M2] Surefire POJO / Inner class issue

Hi All,

If non-static inner classes are in my test cases I'm getting an exception.
When I dig a round a bit, found the following JIRA related to it,
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-44

The JIRA says It's fixed in Version 2.1 yet the JIRA status is open.  Is
this JIRA resolved ? If yes, should I use version 2.1.

Thank you

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan

Software Engineer
WSO2 - www.wos2.org

Re: [M2] Surefire POJO / Inner class issue

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
it doesn't say it's fixed

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.