Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/20 18:59:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release of iPOJO Manipulator and Runtime 1.11.1

Hi,

It's time to cut a release of the iPOJO manipulator (1.11.1) and runtime project (1.11.1). Both projects are containing several modules:

The org.apache.felix.ipojo.manipulator-project contains:
* bnd-ipojo-plugin
* maven-ipojo-plugin
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.annotations
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.ant
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.manipulator
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.manipulator.online

The org.apache.felix.ipojo.runtime-project contains:
* org.apache.felix.ipojo
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.api
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.composite
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.distribution.10mintutorial
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.distribution.maventutorial
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.distribution.quickstart
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.features
* org.apache.felix.ipojo.gogo

Those releases are bug fix releases. The changelogs are below.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1003/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage: sh check_staged_release.sh 1003 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours (at least).

Regards,

Clement

----
Changelog of the manipulator project (1.11.1):

** Bug
    * [FELIX-4340] - Flex iPOJO online manipulator error if metadata.xml file not supplied
    * [FELIX-4347] -  should ignore inner classes that are assigned to static fields

Changelog of the runtime project (1.11.1):

** Bug
    * [FELIX-4335] - PropertyDescription does not allow retrieving the current value of the represented property
    * [FELIX-4374] - iPOJO: ConcurrentModificationException in ProvidedService
    * [FELIX-4386] - Deadlock while creating composite instances programmatically

** Improvement
    * [FELIX-4292] - @Component 'propagation' attribute has wrong default value

Re: [VOTE] Release of iPOJO Manipulator and Runtime 1.11.1

Posted by "Guillaume Sauthier (OW2/GMail)" <gu...@gmail.com>.
Please vote to approve this release:
[X] +1 Approve the release

Tested on our latest software with no problems.

--G

2014-01-20 Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

2014-01-28 David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release of iPOJO Manipulator and Runtime 1.11.1

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of iPOJO Manipulator and Runtime 1.11.1

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
OK - that explains it....

/Bengt

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.