Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ryan Connolly <ry...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 15:33:20 UTC

Re: OutOfMemoryError when deploying large files

Rakesh:
    We are experiencing this very same issue.  Would you mind emailing
me a pom snippet for the dav config you used to get around this?  Your
assistance would be most appreciated.

Regards,
Ryan

Sent from my mobile device

®¥@N

Re: OutOfMemoryError when deploying large files

Posted by Ryan Connolly <ry...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Rakesh... I was just about to respond to let you know that I finally
got this worked out this morning.  However, in addition to the change in
protocol in our distributionManagement elements I found that I needed to add
the following extensions to my parent pom:

    <extensions>
      <extension>
         <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
         <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
         <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
      </extension>
    </extensions>

Thanks again, I really appreciate you getting back to me on this!
-Ryan

®¥@N

RE: OutOfMemoryError when deploying large files

Posted by Rakesh Arora <ra...@nortel.com>.
Ryan,