Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Enke, Michael" <mi...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2002/06/13 16:03:32 UTC

Some broken links in http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome

Hi Cocooners,
after my vacation I'm back and downloaded the latest dev-snapshot ;-)
I guess this are only typos and can be fixed quickly by the person
who changed the locations:

-All links in "More Samples" (except Portal and Authentication) are broken.
-Scratchpad sample doesn't work
-Slides link (Documentation) is broken
-Documentation (Form Handling) is broken
-Control Flow: If I follow the links, the page looks buggy: The menu is overwritten
 by a white empty box
-Request Page (System Tools and Pages) gives back a xml document (and not html)
-Status Page (System Tools and Pages) has no values, only the headings

Regards,
Michael

Re: Some broken links in http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, June 13, 2002, at 10:03  AM, Enke, Michael wrote:

> -All links in "More Samples" (except Portal and Authentication) are
> broken.
> -Scratchpad sample doesn't work
> -Slides link (Documentation) is broken
> -Documentation (Form Handling) is broken
> -Control Flow: If I follow the links, the page looks buggy: The menu is
> overwritten
>  by a white empty box
> -Request Page (System Tools and Pages) gives back a xml document (and
> not html)
> -Status Page (System Tools and Pages) has no values, only the headings

A *number* of these problems are fixed by recent patches submitted via
Bugzilla by Andrew Savory. I'm sorry I haven't had time yet to apply
them as I'm buried with non-Sample documentation work in progress.
Anyone else available to apply Andrew's timely contributions? Ivelin,
there are fixes for FormHandling sample which you may want to review.

-- Diana