Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2007/03/30 17:21:21 UTC

trouble using project DTD catalogs?

Would someone please try doing ...

cd my-new-dir
forrest seed-sample
forrest run
localhost:8888/samples/xml-entities.html

It doesn't work for me on Mac, nor does doing 'build test".

Yet it works properly at our zone:
http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/forrest-seed/samples/xml-entities.html

Strange.

-David

Re: trouble using project DTD catalogs?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Gav.... wrote:
> >>From: David Crossley:
> >>
> >>Would someone please try doing ...
> >>
> >>cd my-new-dir
> >>forrest seed-sample
> >>forrest run
> >>localhost:8888/samples/xml-entities.html
> >>
> >>It doesn't work for me on Mac, nor does doing 'build test".
> >>
> >>Yet it works properly at our zone:
> >>http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/forrest-seed/samples/xml-
> >>entities.html
> >>
> >>Strange.
> >
> >Works fine for me David, appears just an in the zone.
>
> Works for me too.

Thanks. I tried with my fresh trunk checkout, from which
i will be building the release. All is well there.

I must have some change in my other SVN working copy
that causes the project-based entity resolver to fail.

Sorry for the noise.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

Ross