Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by arun_rocky <ar...@cognizant.com> on 2008/12/31 07:08:59 UTC

Security Interceptors Authentication

hi,

  I am using org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapHeaderInterceptor
in my cxf.xml file for authenticating the webservice. i have created the
webservice client for my WSDL file through the "cxf-codegen-plugin".

now i have to pass the username and password through my client code. hw can
we send it?

thanks in advance

Re: Security Interceptors Authentication

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

BindingProvider bp = (BindingProvider)yourWSClientProxy;
bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "BJ");
bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "pswd");

Freeman