Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by RamanaJV <ra...@esntechnologies.co.in> on 2002/06/28 10:44:02 UTC

FOP Pagination

HI,
	This is Ramana from India. I'm using the FOP API and it's giving me
problem while pagination. My Pages will be built dynamically, one at a time.
A block of FO stuff is supplied to FOP and the AWTRenderer is called to
render it and shown in the viewer. My problem is some times the FO stuff
supplied is spanning up more than 1 page.
	I found that call to the method
			System.out.println("renderer.getPageCount()
1:"+renderer.getPageCount());
			// build FO tree: time
			driver.render(parser,
inputHandler.getInputSource());
			System.out.println("renderer.getPageCount()
2:"+renderer.getPageCount());

The page count gets incremented by 1 before and after the driver.render
call. I have gone through the source code of Driver, but found that it does
nothing but will build the fo tree from the content. I'm unable to
understand how the Driver is able to add the pages to the AWTRenderer after
this statement.

Please, help me.

Ramana.JV.