Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carmona Perez, David" <DP...@fcc.es> on 2003/11/05 16:17:16 UTC

Continuation and Java

Hi all,

Continuations are implemented in Rhino JavaScript.  Rhino can access data from Java objects.  I have the following questions:

1.	Is it advisable to store data in this way in a flow script?
2.	I suppose it isn´t saved into the continuation object, is it?

Thanks in advance for any hint.
--------
David

RE: Continuation and Java

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
> Is it advisable to store data in this way in a flow script?

Yes, why not.

> I suppose it isn´t saved into the continuation object, is it?

A continuation object is "only" a pointer to a certain point within the
script execution. If it is reactivated the script execution *continues*
after the point you have exited it before. The execution stack is
*shared* by all continuations.

HTH

--
Reinhard

P.S. Please don't send HTML mails to our maillists. Thank you.