Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by yih <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/07 05:49:02 UTC

Get Processor State with REST API

Hi,

I am having problem getting processor state.

I tried
curl -i -X GET
http://127.0.0.1:9090/nifi-api/controller/process-groups/root/processors/76512083-ec9b-47d0-9a94-0cb2e16f6972/state

the result is
"The specified resource could not be found."

but without the /state I can get the processor.

Please help.

Regards,
Yih

Re: Get Processor State with REST API

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Which version of Apache NiFi are you using? The endpoints were largely
refactored for the 1.0.0 release to better align with the resources used to
promote multi-tenancy.

The endpoint in 1.0.0 should look like

http://<host>:<port>/nifi-api/processors/<processor-id>/state

Matt