Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Mohamed Chebbi <mh...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/20 21:57:26 UTC

tribe affectation and editor test

Hi all

i want download netbeans beta1 and try to start testing editor.

i noticed that i can't create a test run because no editor or java
editor test specification was in the list.

i noticed also that i wasn't included in the four tribes subcribed for
in the table of volunteer.

can any one solve this problem.

Cdt

chebbi

Re: tribe affectation and editor test

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Hi Mohamed,

    I have added you to the Java Editor tribe and also created your
first test assignment. By now you should have already received an
invitation with the link to the test run. When you complete this one let
me know and I can assign you something from JavaEE area.

And many thanks for volunteering!

-Jirka