Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/06/25 16:36:58 UTC

How to specify visual attributes for components that forbid informal parameters?

I think all components that forbid informal parameters should have a
class and id parameter unless there is another way of specifying the
visual attributes for these components. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks
Harish

Re: How to specify visual attributes for components that forbid informal parameters?

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
I could do that, but for now to make life easier, I have added an id
attribute to DatePicker's button. Now I can format it to the user's
satisfaction via stylesheets.

Thanks
Harish

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.