Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/09 21:46:16 UTC

RFI for 0.26 (QPID-5385, QPID-5386, QPID-5389, QPID-5390)

Hi Justin,

Xin Chen has raised a number of defects against the Java JMS AMQP 1.0
client, and has provided  patches to fix these defects.[1][2][3][4]

The defects are limitted to this artefact and do not affect the regular JMS
client or the Java Broker and thus have very limitted impact.

I've reviewed and applied Xin's patches to trunk, but for the sake of users
of this AMQP 1.0 client it would be fantastic if we can get these fixes
into the 0.26 release.

Thanks,
Rob

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5385