Posted to users@flex.apache.org by dfranzi <fr...@dropforge.com> on 2015/03/05 09:37:42 UTC

iOS Crash Logs

Hey all,

I'm working on a mobile application using flexmojos and have been having
difficulty symbolicating any crash report that gets generated for iOS built
this way. At best, the stack trace will show 'main + 4157820' or similar
rather than just a pure hex address. Similarly, crash reporting tools for
mobile aren't able to agree on the dsym UUID.

Is there something I'm missing in the pom configuration for generating dsym
files during the build process that would help here? Has anyone had luck
symbolicating crash reports for iOS on a project using flexmojos?