Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Magnus J <ma...@yahoo.se> on 2003/02/20 18:29:24 UTC

0.18 SKIP message

Hello everyone

Doing 'make check' I'm getting the following message
on both Linux and FreeBSD x86. Something to worry
about?

At least one test was SKIPPED, checking
/home/magnus/subversion/subversion-r4973/tests.log
SKIP:  merge_tests.py 5: merge one file, receive a
specific error

The log file doesn't seem to have much more
information on the subject.

Regards
Magnus

P.S. I'm not a mailing list subscriber

Re: 0.18 SKIP message

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Magnus J <ma...@yahoo.se> writes:
> At least one test was SKIPPED, checking
> /home/magnus/subversion/subversion-r4973/tests.log
> SKIP:  merge_tests.py 5: merge one file, receive a
> specific error

No need to worry -- that test is deliberately skipped.  It's been on
my todo list for way too long; I'll take a look at it today.

-Karl