Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/28 22:12:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r980151 - in /cxf/sandbox/logbrowser/rt/management-web/src/main: java/org/apache/cxf/management/web/logging/browser/client/view/ resources/org/apache/cxf/management/web/logging/browser/public/

Hi Tomasz

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 7:42 PM, <to...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: tomekopo
> Date: Wed Jul 28 18:41:59 2010
> New Revision: 980151

> Log:
> - Fixed broken layout of 'settings' tab;
> - Fixed broken layout of 'authentication' tab;
> - Fixed moved 'last' link;
> - Fixed title of the page;
> - Add cutting long message in log entries list;

If this last bit applies to a top-right pane where a list of entries is
displayed then it may not be necessary. When displaying a list, you should
use entry/title which is supposed to be very short but use entry/content for
displaying the actual log entry content, without cutting it

thanks, Sergey

Posted by Tomasz Oponowicz <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tomasz
>
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 7:42 PM, <to...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: tomekopo
>> Date: Wed Jul 28 18:41:59 2010
>> New Revision: 980151

>> Log:
>> - Fixed broken layout of 'settings' tab;
>> - Fixed broken layout of 'authentication' tab;
>> - Fixed moved 'last' link;
>> - Fixed title of the page;
>> - Add cutting long message in log entries list;
>>

> If this last bit applies to a top-right pane where a list of entries is
> displayed then it may not be necessary. When displaying a list, you should
> use entry/title which is supposed to be very short but use entry/content for
> displaying the actual log entry content, without cutting it
>
> thanks, Sergey

Thanks for you advice. I think it's better to use predefined value. I'll fix it.

--
Best regards,
Tomasz Oponowicz