Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shields, Dorwin T." <DS...@Paymentech.com> on 2000/04/05 20:33:47 UTC

iPlanet 4.X and nsapi?

Hi,
  I'm working on compiling the nsapi plugin
for jakarta.  While working on it I went to the
cvs and found the doc on how to setup netscape.
It says that the nsapi module is for netscape
3.0 and 3.6.  Should it work on 4.x or would I just
be wasting a lot of time trying to get it to work?

Thanks,

Dorwin

RE: iPlanet 4.X and nsapi?

Posted by "Ricardo L. A. Banffy" <ri...@organic.com.br>.
Doesn't iPlanet already support Servlets and JSP?

> It says that the nsapi module is for netscape
> 3.0 and 3.6.  Should it work on 4.x or would I just
> be wasting a lot of time trying to get it to work?

It is true that the plugin was developed (and tested) on Nes 3.xx, yet
NSAPI was not changed in iPalnet. This means that the plugin should compile
and run on 4.xx.

	Gal Shachor

Re: iPlanet 4.X and nsapi?

Posted by Shachor Gal <sh...@techunix.technion.ac.il>.