Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by ftrietsch <fr...@union-investment.de> on 2006/08/22 09:04:00 UTC

How tight is Geronimo integrated?

Hi,

we're currently evaluating ServiceMix under JBoss AS 4.0.4. What is somewhat
irritating to us is that there are a couple of Geronimo internal libraries
bundled with the JBoss Deployer (geronimo-transaction and geronimo-connector
for example).
How tight is the Geronimo integration in fact? Do we have to expect any
clashes with JBoss libraries?

Thanx for your help,

     Frank

Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: How tight is Geronimo integrated?

Posted by ftrietsch <fr...@union-investment.de>.
Hi Guillaume,

thanx for your fast answer!