Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Connie Brast <co...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/09 19:57:13 UTC

Setting a default font

How do I set a default font so that each time of start a new document I do
not have to change the font fron "Times New Roman"?

*Take care.*

[image: Picture]

*Connie*

Re: Setting a default font

Posted by John van Barneveld <jv...@bigpond.com>.
Open OO Writer "Tools"-"Options". Expand "Open Office Writer" and click
on "Basic Fonts (Western)". set your defaults there.

I hope that helps.
John van Barneveld

>How do I set a default font so that each time of start a new document I
>do
>not have to change the font fron "Times New Roman"?
>
>*Take care.*
>
>[image: Picture]
>
>*Connie*

---