Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2009/11/15 21:08:19 UTC

nabble posting

It looks like someone at nabble changed their configuration,
since the subscription changed just before that spam.  I removed
the junk from our archive and added them to the deny list.

If anyone remembers how nabble's config works, please tell
it to deny posting to our list.

....Roy

Re: nabble posting

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Roy T. Fielding <fi...@gbiv.com> wrote:
> It looks like someone at nabble changed their configuration,
> since the subscription changed just before that spam.  I removed
> the junk from our archive and added them to the deny list.

Thanks!

> If anyone remembers how nabble's config works, please tell
> it to deny posting to our list.

I contacted Nabble support about this.

BR,

Jukka Zitting