Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Frank Brendel <fr...@eurolog.com> on 2015/03/11 10:08:20 UTC

AD Authority Connection without domain controller

Hello,

I've noticed that creating a Active Directoy authority connection
without providing a domain controller results in a "Connection working"
state.

Is this an expected behavior?

The same occurs with SharePoint/Active Directory.

Thank you
Frank

Re: AD Authority Connection without domain controller

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Frank,

That is correct.  If you specify no connections, then all of the
connections you've specified are indeed working.

Karl