Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "K. Rumman Akhter" <ka...@sputnik7.com> on 2000/02/24 22:44:49 UTC

producer/processor examples

I just installed cocoon/xerces/xalan and got all the examples to work.
however, the kind of applications i have in mind, i need to be able of
create my own producers and processors and i have not been able to find any
examples of these and how ot go about writing one or how they integrate with
each other. does anyone know where i could get my hands on some
producer/processor code and/or documentations (other than the javadoc api)?

***
K h o n d k e r RUmman A k h t e r
Programmer
sputnik7.com

kakhter@sputnik7.com

Re: producer/processor examples

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
K. Rumman Akhter wrote:

> I just installed cocoon/xerces/xalan and got all the examples to work.
> however, the kind of applications i have in mind, i need to be able of
> create my own producers and processors and i have not been able to find any
> examples of these and how ot go about writing one or how they integrate with
> each other. does anyone know where i could get my hands on some
> producer/processor code and/or documentations (other than the javadoc api)?
Cocoon uses producers and processors. Just look at the source for Cocoon
itself - there are several to give you an idea.  There is documentation
about Producers at least in the Dynamic Content section of the docs.

Mike