Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by James Lee <ja...@onsight.com> on 2000/10/24 22:03:48 UTC

Re: GET is ok, POST is not working - FIXED

> Maybe something is wrong with http headers. If you have LWP installed (if
> not you should do it) the try
>
> POST -e http://localhost/your/url
> name=one&age=two
>
> This should display the response headers along with the content.

This worked.  So I thought, hmm, let's try lynx.  lynx worked.
Hmm, let's try Netscape on the  Mac.  It worked.  As well as on
Windows.  It was not working with Netscape 4.61 on Linux, so I
upgraded to 4.75, and now it works.

Thanks for all the help, even though the problem was unrelated to
embperl.

James

--
James Lee     ==  james@onsight.com                           Perl Training