Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org> on 2023/03/01 19:34:48 UTC

New committer: Atita Arora

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache OpenNLP has invited
Atita Arora to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
they have accepted.

Atita, thanks for your contributions to OpenNLP and we look forward to
your future contributions!

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: New committer: Atita Arora