Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch> on 2014/03/01 14:50:47 UTC

RE: About GSoC project Idea "Test Framework harmonization across all languages"

Hi Chamila

Yes, I would like to improve the cross language and platform test
suite(THRIFT-847), documentation and QA further with GSoC 2014.

I was not aware of WSO2, seems to be a real Apache friend!
http://wso2.com/apache

The goal of this GSoC task is:

*         Cover any possible language, protocol, transport, type, etc. vice
versa(Just a few are integrated right now)

*         Port cross language test suite to non linux systems

*         Improve test and functionality reporting towards features list for
the web site

*         Fix documentation

*         Quality in general

*         Help to make it perfect. I'm sure there is enough to do;-)

All the best!

-roger

Posted by Chamila Wijayarathna <cd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,
Thank You very much for replying and giving more information about the
project.
I have already started to do a background study about the project. After
doing some background study on this, I will come up with a proposal for the
project.

Thank You!
-Best Regards
-Chamila