Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Mikael Ekblom <mi...@arcada.fi> on 2018/05/29 08:12:51 UTC

Pull task template and assignment of role failure

Hi,

Can anyone else confirm, that when a template is associated with a pull task and within that template definition a role is to be assigned to the user automatically, the role itself does not show up for the user just created and pulled from the connector through that specific pull action? The role assignment is omitted. Everything else works.

That just happened to us here.

Regards,

  Mikael

Mikael Ekblom
IT-Service manager
Arcada, IT

Jan-Magnus Janssons plats 1,
FIN-00560 Helsingfors,
Finland

TFn: +358 207 699 467
Mobil: +358 207 699 467

Re: Pull task template and assignment of role failure

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 29/05/2018 10:12, Mikael Ekblom wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone else confirm, that when a template is associated with a
> pull task and within that template definition a role is to be assigned
> to the user automatically, the role itself does not show up for the
> user just created and pulled from the connector through that specific
> pull action? The role assignment is omitted. Everything else works.

Hi Mikael,
I was able to replicate the problem, and opened

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1319

Thanks for reporting.
Regards.

--