Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/03/31 11:59:36 UTC

Cocoon chapters for download

I have been in contact with SAMS, the publisher of our Cocoon book. They
already provide a free download of Chapter 6 (A User's look at the Cocoon
Architecture). They have now agreed to provide Chapter 1 (An Introduction to
Internet Applications) as a free download. Chapter 1 basically details the
history of building Internet/Web applications and outlines why Cocoon is the
best choice when considering a platform today.

Chapters 1 and 6 are available here:

http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/CBA-Chapter1.pdf
http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/CBA-Chapter6.pdf

Currently the SAMS/NewRiders Site only has chapter 6.

Enjoy.

Matthew

Re: Cocoon chapters for download

Posted by "grofcik.lan" <mg...@pflow.sk>.
Where could I find these books for free download?
Thanks in advance,
Martin

Posted by Andres Taborda <at...@saludcolombiaeps.com.co>.
Hello list,

some user have more books of Cocoon for
free dowmload.

I have the intention of collection material on Cocoon

Thanks very much

>have been in contact with SAMS, the publisher of our Cocoon book. They
>already provide a free download of Chapter 6 (A User's look at the Cocoon
>Architecture). They have now agreed to provide Chapter 1 (An Introduction to
>Internet Applications) as a free download. Chapter 1 basically details the
>history of building Internet/Web applications and outlines why Cocoon is the
>best choice when considering a platform today.
>
>Chapters 1 and 6 are available here:
>
>http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/CBA-Chapter1.pdf
>http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/CBA-Chapter6.pdf
>
>Currently the SAMS/NewRiders Site only has chapter 6.
>
>Enjoy.
>
>Matthew

Cordialmente,

Andres Taborda
Departamento de Sistemas
http://www.saludcolombiaeps.com.co
email:ataborda@saludcolombiaeps.com.co
SaludColombia E.P.S. - Una Sola Familia
Calle 5C # 43-05 Tequendama
Telefono : 57 (002) 551 04 89 - 57 (002) 551 04 90 Ext 119
Cali - Colombia

Re: Cocoon chapters for download

Posted by Andres Taborda <at...@saludcolombiaeps.com.co>.
Hello list,