Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tazz85 <in...@crackpots.de> on 2007/11/13 14:04:28 UTC

Servicemix Web Application: "View"-problem

Hello,

at first i must say that i'm from germany and my english is not the best.
The matter is that i downloaded the Apache Servicemix Web-Application. This
war-file i loaded up at a tomcat-server. It work good basically. But if I
click at "View" there are a error similar to the bug SM-914. (Not the big
Java-Error, only the short message "Cannot run program "dot": CreateProcess
error=2")  Now my question: What i have to do to fix this problem? Need i
some extra files? If yes, which files that are?

I thank you in advance for help!

Tazz85