Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Turley <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/05 16:25:20 UTC

segmentation fault 11

Hello, my last post has been solved. After searching
through google most of the morning I decided to
upgrade mysql to version 3.23.33 and rebuild
absolutely everything. And hey presto, everything
works. It may have been something to do with the
earlier mysql version but more likely the incremental
sequence in which I am rebuilding apache.

=====
Mr. Michael Turley
Gracious winner, Generous lover, All round great guy.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/