Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jason Harrop <jh...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/08 04:07:14 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.3.9 released

Hi,

chicken and egg problem ...

    mvn clean install

doesn't work, since you have to have installed v1.3.8 first:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:3.0.0:baseline (baseline) on project
oak-commons: Artifact
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-commons:bundle:1.3.8:compile does not exist on
local/remote repositories: Failure to find
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-commons:jar:1.3.8

How best to get around this?

thanks! .. Jason

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi Jason,

Oak 1.3.8 was released a while ago and should be available in
public maven repositories.

do you see an error when maven tries to download the dependency?

Regards
 Marcel