Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/01 19:36:23 UTC

Welcome 4 New Committers

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache SystemML (SystemDS)
has invited Arnab Phani, Mark Dokter, Shafaq Siddiqi, and Kevin
Innerebner to become committers, and we are pleased to announce that all
four have accepted.

The new committers cover many important areas of current and future
development such as (1) lineage tracing and reuse, (2) GPU backend and
code generation, (3) data cleaning pipelines and built-in functions, as
well as (4) data tensors and federated data preparation and learning.

Congratulations and welcome Arnab, Mark, Shafaq, and Kevin - this is
well deserved.

Regards,
Matthias

Re: Welcome 4 New Committers

Posted by Mark Dokter <md...@know-center.at>.
Thanks for the nice welcome!

Looking forward to a fruitful collaboration :)

Best regards,
Mark

Re: Welcome 4 New Committers

Posted by Mike Dusenberry <du...@gmail.com>.