Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@spamgourmet.com on 2011/01/28 21:06:48 UTC

Localization for SiteMesh decorators

This seems like a documentation bug.  This page:
http://struts.apache.org/2.2.1.1/docs/localization.html
Says "Internationalizing SiteMesh decorators is possible, but there are quirks. See SiteMesh Plugin for more."
Unfortunately, the link in the documentation is invalid.  After using Google to find the proper SiteMesh Plugin page, there is nothing mentioned about localization.

I propose the following:

* The link to the SiteMesh Plugin page should be fixed in the "localization.html" page.
* The SiteMesh Plugin page should actually include a section on localization, detailing the quirks

In the mean time -- can anyone point me to a SiteMesh localization document?  I'm especially interested in how a freemarker decorator might be able to access resources from a different namespace.

-Roland