Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Steven Caswell <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/26 13:31:29 UTC

[lang] (RE)VOTE 2.1 Release

Release candidate 3 (and hopefully final :) is in
http://www.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/

The only changes between RC2 and RC3 are documentation clean-up (thanks to
Gary for finding some inconsistencies). It would be good if someone could
check the compatibility of the distribution with JDK 1.2.

I know Stephen asked for a clirr, and I haven't had time to work on that,
but I should be able to get it by tomorrow evening (ET).

Not sure if another vote is necessary since I don't recall any -1s, but I'll
go ahead and propose it and see what shakes out:

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

--
Steven Caswell
steven.caswell@gmail.com

Take back the web - http://www.mozilla.org

Re: [lang] (RE)VOTE 2.1 Release

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Thanks. Looks OK to me.

Re: [lang] (RE)VOTE 2.1 Release

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to go +1

Phil

[lang] (RE)VOTE 2.1 Release

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: [lang] (RE)VOTE 2.1 Release

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@gmail.com>.
I have fixed all the items noted below with the exception of the extra space
behind the links. This is some sort of maven issue that I haven't figured
out yet. I propose we go ahead and release since there is no material
problem, just a minor formatting issue. I will call a vot in a separate
thread.

Re: [lang] (RE)VOTE 2.1 Release

Posted by Michael Heuer <he...@acm.org>.