Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Frank Maritato <fm...@oversee.net> on 2013/07/09 01:50:54 UTC

deserializer.maxLineLength

How do I override this property in my flume config? I couldn't find any examples.
--
Frank Maritato
fmaritato@oversee.net<ma...@oversee.net>

Re: deserializer.maxLineLength

Posted by Frank Maritato <fm...@oversee.net>.
Ah got it.

<agent>.sources.<source_name>.deserializer.maxLineLength = 4096

Thanks
--
Frank Maritato
fmaritato@oversee.net<ma...@oversee.net>

On Jul 8, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Paul Chavez <pc...@verticalsearchworks.com>>
 wrote:

If you're referring to the spooling file source, I am using the following in a production config:

bufferMaxLineLength = 5000

I'm pretty sure I picked this out from reading the code, and fairly certain it's working as intended. No guarantees though!

-Paul Chavez