Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 16:03:15 UTC

RC

Finally settled down to where I can cut another RC; before I do, Andy are
you okay with the inequalities in all the tests?

I'll also be changing this typoed filename:

commit 3d0c271df2713f125a435f30f399a6865f87636b
Author: Andrew Palumbo <ap...@apache.org>
Date:   Sat Apr 1 19:54:51 2017 -0700

    [noJira] flip signs in SparseSparseDrmTimere.mscala example

Re: RC

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Oh, not worth it, no problem.

RE: RC

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.

Author: Andrew Palumbo <ap...@apache.org>
Date:   Sat Apr 1 19:54:51 2017 -0700

    [noJira] flip signs in SparseSparseDrmTimere.mscala example