Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Kuznetsov <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/18 09:33:45 UTC

Write access to Apache Ignite Confluence

Hi, Igniters.

I'd like to add new wiki page with suggestions for future Ignite 3.0
release. We can collect any ideas there and then discuss and refine them on
dev-list.

Could someone grant me (andrey-kuznetsov) write permission?

Re: Write access to Apache Ignite Confluence

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Ilya, I have an idea to start a separate thread for 3.0 IdeaBox,
because the subject of the current thread may be considered by Igniters and
not-important.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Andrey Kuznetsov <st...@gmail.com>.