Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Awdesh Parihar <aw...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/06/16 13:47:06 UTC

Need suggestions on existing functionality of uploading Vcard

Hello everyone,

I have quick question related to Vcard functionality implemented in SFA
component,
what are the required fields for creating Vcard , is it First Name and
Last Name or any other options?

When i am importing Vcard containing information about Firstname ,
Lastname and Email Address , then it is throwing error which is
"Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException:
Service invocation error (null)"

My suggestion is instead of throwing error like above we can display
user friendly error message for required fields.
Let me know your thoughts.

--
Thanks
Awdesh Parihar