Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 06:25:57 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] NavigationPane items are not accessible to the far right

I ran into the problem I describe below which is caused by using a bunch of
nested tables and a ccs property overflow:none (or something like that - I
might have the exact name wrong).

Anyway, I created a second implementation of the tab look based on this
tutorial:

http://tutorials.mezane.org/tabbed-navigation-using-css/#Introduction

If there is any interest I can create a patch and apply it to a JIRA issue
for people to look at it.

Thoughts,
Chris....

Posted by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com>.
Since navigationPane is about to be documented(? TRINIDAD-626) is there any
interest in an alternative implementation (see below)?

Or is there an option to have the current implementation wrap the
navigationPane.tabs?

Chris....