Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/06 14:01:45 UTC

[ACS44] INSTALL.md update

Can someone (or actually everybody!) please have a look at the
INSTALL.md file to decide if we need to update some of the package
names and version numbers in there?

thanks
--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] INSTALL.md update

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On May 6, 2014, at 2:01 PM, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone (or actually everybody!) please have a look at the
> INSTALL.md file to decide if we need to update some of the package
> names and version numbers in there?

there is also a

README.tools.md

 https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/README.tools.md

Any objections to rename it README.md (so that it shows on github mirror front page).

And potentially scratching the content and point to the docs or wiki ?

cc/ Rohit, Prasanna and Chip since they are the authors.