Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nitin Sharma <ns...@logistics.com> on 2002/07/23 14:32:31 UTC

Urgent!! HTP Cookie with change port for HTTP Request.....

Hi all,

Iam having a problem  with a particular test plan where in after two =
HTTP requests I have a Cookie manager which is supposed to store the =
cookie information...

Further I have a third HTTP request going with a different port no but =
the same server which is using the same cookie information which i had =
from last cookie manager...

But Iam not able to access this page or basically record the get request =
submit time as URLDeny error is shown for the third page which is using =
the cookie manager set by the second request...

My question is whether the change of port has any implication over the =
access of the url....

pls reply if anyone have answers
Thanx
Nitin