Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/21 13:10:53 UTC

FYI INFRA-15524 created for the better Jenkins UX

Hervé it is nearly time to party!

Re: FYI INFRA-15524 created for the better Jenkins UX

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
On Tue 28 Nov 2017 at 07:25, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue 28 Nov 2017 at 06:53, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> awesome!
>> It even shows the owl icon :)
>>
>> now, every build  looks to fail, and I can't open Blue Ocean to try to
>> figure

I think that’s because i’m using “failFast” which will interrupt everything
once one parallel step fails and thus they all appear to fail, because they
were interrupted.

We could turn that off but we’d drown the build server then ;-)

--
Sent from my phone

Re: FYI INFRA-15524 created for the better Jenkins UX

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
On Tue 28 Nov 2017 at 06:53, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> awesome!
> It even shows the owl icon :)
>
> now, every build  looks to fail, and I can't open Blue Ocean to try to
> figure
> out at which step. From log, IIUC, there is an issue with JDK 9: that's it?

Yes jdk 9 on Windows. Gavin asked Chris to look into it.

If you look at my build server[1], those builds all work so the build is
fine, just need the environment fixed ;-)

[1] https://jenkins.one-dash.com/job/maven/

> We're really in the right direction: soon, we'll be ready to start plugins
> (40
> plugins) and shared (20 components) migration...
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le lundi 27 novembre 2017, 11:16:03 CET Stephen Connolly a écrit :
> > PARTY PARTY PARTY TIME
> >
> > https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/
> >
> > On 22 November 2017 at 09:48, Stephen Connolly <
> >
> > stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Scheduled for the November 26th upgrade: https://cwiki.apache.
> > > org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins+Plugin+Upgrades

Sent from my phone

Re: FYI INFRA-15524 created for the better Jenkins UX

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
awesome!

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
PARTY PARTY PARTY TIME