Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rémy Brousset <r....@sig-image.fr> on 2005/01/06 17:21:01 UTC

minimum packages for applet

hello,

i wish my question has not been posted thousand times....

i have to display some svg in an applet but i don't use jsvgcanvas (i have
to add the svg to an existing graphics content)

the server sends a GraphicsNode object that has a very usefull method :
paint(Graphics g).
 (i've found that method in this btik-users mail list)
this works pretty good but the users have to download the full 2 megs jar.

Does anyone knows the only parts i need just to do that?
(i will try the java web start first...)

thanks for your replies.
regards,
Remy.

Re: minimum packages for applet